Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Michael Graves KickStarter Project

Hey folks.  I take the fact that you are following me here because you care about 40k and not my personal flights of fancy.  Because of that I will only rarely post things that are not in direct reference to 40k or how to get better at 40k.

With that said, a very talented musician has launched a kickstarter project and is trying to raise enough funds to put out a limited edition CD.

I only post this here because based on some past comments from folks you recognized some of the pictures I've used from being punk fans.

If you are interested in seeing some of the awesome rewards for pledging to the project please click the link below.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/631131991/michale-graves-vagabond-limited-edition-cd

For all you other guys that don't care about my musical interest I promise to post more 40k content THIS WEEK!

Thank you for indulging me and being a reader.



No comments: